To allow you to correctly plan the depth, time and decompression stages for a safe and fun dive you need to know the oxygen (O2) content in your nitrox mix.
The O2EII Pro is a quick and reliable nitrox analyzer, helping you to take the plunge with confidence.
The O2EII Pro is a small, lightweight and rugged oxygen (O2) analyzer. Designed to check the quality of your scuba diving gas mix, the O2EII Pro can be used directly at the tank or through a BCD adaptor while in harness (BDC adaptor is not included).
This highly accurate analyzer comes with a three year graded sensor warranty and an expected sensor life of four to five years in air.
- Fitted with a hose barb allowing the O2EII Pro to be used while checking air quality at the tank or while connected to the first stage regulator.
- Provided with a temperature compensation chart, allowing the O2EII Pro to be calibrated correctly depending upon temperature and humidity.
- Quick and simple to use, the O2EII Pro is a tried and tested oxygen analyzer.
- Scuba diving
- Commercial diving
- Military diving
- Medical cylinder verification
- Tyre verification
- BCD Flow Restrictor
- Domed Adaptor
- Box of 5 Sensor Savers
- Box of 10 Sensor Savers
- Replacement Oxygen (O2) Sensor
- Peli Box
- Replacement Tubing